This product is used to obtain a visual, qualitative result and is intended for professional use.
• Easy handling and simple to read results
• Up to 99% accurate cannabis drug test CE Marked
• Precise & accurate results in 5 minutes
• These clinical grade urine cannabis drug tests are for professional drug testing
• 99% accordance with the GC/MS reference method
• Shelf life of up to 18 months before use
• Manufactured in Europe according to strict standards
• Detection limits following the international standard of SAMHSA/NIDA
Will I test positive if I only tried cannabis once?
Even if you just try cannabis once you can still test positive for the drug. If you felt the effects of the cannabis then you’re going to test positive because there will be enough of the drug in your system.
Does the cannabis drug test work with synthetic cannabis compounds K2, or Spice?
No, synthetic cannabis isn’t detectable by these tests.
How is cannabis taken?
People usually smoke it in a pipe or in a rolled up cigarette referred to as a joint. It’s sometime smoked in hollowed out cigars that are filled with cannabis instead of tobacco. It’s sometimes brewed as a tea or put into food and ingested.
How does the cannabis drug test kit work?
By capillary action the urine specimen will move up the test card. It does this when the drug test is properly used. If there’s no THC in the sample then it can’t prevent the antibody on the testing card from having a reaction with the drug-protein on the testing card. When this occurs then the test is negative and a line appears in the testing region. When there’s a positive reaction and the cannabis is detectable then it prevents the antibody from reacting and there’s no coloured line so the cannabis drug test is therefore positive.
If a person smokes cannabis and an hour later they are tested, would it show up in the urine?
No, as it can take 2-5 hours for the drug to show up after you have consumed it.